Monetary support is critical to our mission, it helps us provide 20,000 boxes of food to 4,500 households in Contra Costa County. We thank you in advance for your generosity and appreciate your support of our cause.
Make an online donation today!
Send a check today!
Monument Crisis Center
P.O. Box 23973
Pleasant Hill, CA 94523
Monument Crisis Center has a Legacy Giving program. For full information please contact Executive Director Sandra Scherer at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 925.222.6868.
Daniel DuRee’s recent article on Charitable Giving in Your Estate Plan.
What will your donation to Monument Crisis Center provide?
- $25 will buy one week’s worth of groceries for a family of 5.
- $50 provides textbooks, dictionaries, posters and multimedia learning supplies for our English Language Learners Program.
- $100 will feed 120 senior citizens lunch at our Senior Moments Program.
- $500 provides 25 sleeping bags to protect the homeless from freezing temperatures.
- $1,000 will provide transportation to and from educational field trips in our Youth Summer Camp Program.
Monument Crisis Center is a 501C (3) Organization Tax ID # 41-2111171